Misty is teaching classes for non-astrologers, aspiring astrologers, and professionals.
- The Astrological Natal Chart Interpretation Series is every second Thursday of the month and each class is self-contained. You can take either one class or all the classes. Classes are on-going from now through August 10, 2017.
Just scroll down the page for all the details.
Astrological Natal Chart Interpretation Series
You’ve learned the basics of astrology: The signs, the planets, and even the aspects. But now you want to be able to put this all together and start reading charts. You want to understand the personalities of people you know. This special series is designed to teach you how to interpret natal charts. During each class you’ll focus on several charts to understand important patterns and how to interpret these patterns. Some of the classes will also focus on interpreting the family patterns found in natal charts. In this series, you’re invited to bring in charts of family and friends to use as examples.
- Taught on the second Thursday of the month, starting now until August 10, 2017
- Time: 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- Location: Cary Executive Building, Suite 209-B, Unity Spiritual Center, 8136 Old Keene Mill Rd, Springfield, Virginia 22152.
Each class is self-contained. You can either register in advance or on the evening of the class. The fee is only $40.00.
The Individual Natal Interpretation Class is $40.00.
Just scroll down if you are interested in reading about recently taught classes.
Astrology Transits Series: The Key to Understanding Your Life’s Cycles
Life is a series of cycles which we encounter over and over again until we learn the best way to live our lives successfully. These specific cycles are indicated by daily planetary movements called transits. When these transits “touch” your natal chart, certain aspects of your life are emphasized, for good or bad. In this series of classes you’ll learn about the most important transits, how they impact your life, and how to use their impact to your best advantage.
The Transits Series includes five classes which are each self-contained. You can sign up for either one class or the entire series. Each class is $40.00. If you sign up for the series, the fee is only $160.00, a savings of $40.00.
- This series is taught the second Thursday of the month from March 2016 to July 2016
- Time: 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- Location: Cary Executive Building, Spiritual Unity Center of Springfield, Suite 308-B, 8136 Old Keene Mill Road, Springfield, VA
Yes, I want to sign up for the entire series for $160.00 and save $40.00
I would like to pay $40.00 for an individual class
|Date||Class||Title||Highlights and Focus of the Class|
|March 10, 2016||One||Jupiter||
|April 14, 2016||Two||Saturn||
|May 12, 2016||Three||Uranus||
|June 9, 2016||Four||Neptune||
|July 14, 2016||Five||Pluto||
Loving Yourself: The Power of Venus
The Course in Miracles teaches that there are only two emotions in life: Love and Fear. In this special class, Misty will share what she’s learned from her many spiritual teachers – that we can only give to others what we can give to ourselves: Love and Respect. What is your level of self-love and self respect? Venus in your astrological chart shows what you values, how you approach love, and how you let your fears prevent you from experiencing this love in your life. Through understanding the energy of your Venus, you can deepen your knowledge of how to maintain your self-worth and love…even during those difficult times in your life. You will begin to understand how the two emotions of love and fear operate in your life. This is a class for all individuals, from those who know no astrology to professional astrologers – anyone seeking to expand in their capacity to love and be loved. As part of this class, you’ll experience your personal symbol of love as related to your planet Venus.
- Date: Saturday, July 23, 2016
- Time: 3:15 pm to 5:15 pm
- Location: Arlington Metaphysical Chapel, 5618 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22205
- For all the information and to register, go to Arlington Metaphysical Chapel
Chakras and Your Astrological Chart: Creating Balance in Your Life
Maintaining balance in a world which demands more of your attention is important. While you may feel pulled in different directions, you can always return to the core of your being by assuring that your chakras are balanced and spinning in harmony with each other.
In this two-hour class, you’ll:
- Learn what the chakras mean and their connection with mind, body, and soul.
- Experience specific meditation techniques which allow you to rebalance the chakras
- Learn specific trigger point techniques which enable you to return to the core of your being during the workday when you feel stress is beginning to invade your personal space.
If you don’t have your astrological chart, please email Misty at misty@EnhanceOneself.com with your date of birth, time of birth, and location of birth so she can have a chart printed out for you to use in the class. You can also call Misty at 703-354-4076 with the information.
- Date: Saturday, April 23, 2016
- Time: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Fee: $40.00
- Location: Arlington Metaphysical Chapel; 5618 Wilson Blvd; Arlington, VA 22205
To register for the class, go to Arlington Metaphysical Chapel or call 703-276-8738.
If you have any questions about the class, contact Misty at misty@EnhanceOneself.com or call her at 703-354-4076.
Understanding the Major Aspects of Your Chart – The Soul of Your Being
As you continue to understand your inner core and what motivates you to action, your astrological chart provides the best mandala for a road map to success. It’s the integration of all the energies that were active when you were born that helps you interpret your chart. This integration is seen through the contacts that the various planets make with each other. These contacts are called aspects and based on the 360º that you find in your chart. In this class, you’ll learn about the major aspects: the conjunction, the trine, the sextile, the opposition, the square, and the quincunx. You’ll also learn about the grand trine, T-square, grand cross, and yod. By the end of this class, you’ll be able to do basic chart interpretation.
- Date: Thursday, February 11, 2016 – last class in this series
- Time: 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- Location: Cary Building, Spiritual Unity Center of Springfield, Suite 308-B, 8136 Old Keene Mill Road, Springfield, VA
- Fee: $40.00 per individual session.
|September 10, 2015||One||Your 360º Wheel||
|October 8, 2015||Two||Beneficial Aspects||
|November 12, 2015||Three||Continuation of Beneficial Aspects||
|December 10, 2015||Four||Malefic Aspects||
|January 14, 2016||Five||Continuation of Malefic Aspects||
|February 11, 2016||Six||Interpreting the chart||
Beginning Astrology Class – The Soul of Your Being and the Moon’s Nodes
This class is now over, but you can purchase MP3 recordings. Keep and eye on this site for all the details.
Your ability to achieve success is seen in the Moon’s North and South Nodes of your natal chart. These sensitive points indicate past lifetimes, present karma, and the path to spiritual satisfaction in this lifetime. The North Node indicates what you need to strive for and how you use that energy to create what you want in life. The South Node indicates what talents you bring into this lifetime as well as the fears that prevent you from achieving success. This is a two-part workshop where you learn how to use your talents from the past to build your achievements for the future.
Part one of the workshop covers:
- Understanding the Nodes as they relate to your chart and your talents and skills
- Nodes in Aries/Libra
- Nodes in Taurus/Scorpio
- Nodes in Gemini/Sagittarius
Part two of the workshop covers:
- Nodes in Cancer/Capricorn
- Nodes in Leo/Aquarius
- Nodes in Virgo/Pisces
- How to use the nodal energy for success in your life.
Beginning Astrology Class – Astrology and the Soul of Your Being
The Class is over but you can purchase the MP3 recordings. Keep an eye on this site for all the details.
You seek to understand your inner core and how best to live in the world. With so many different techniques, astrology is one of the best. It shows your talents which can be developed into skills. It shows your relationships with your parents and how those relationships impact your attitude on love and money. It also shows how you can utilize the energies of the world to create more balance in your life and find the soul of your being. This is the spiritual side of astrology. This is a class for beginners interested in learning astrology. And, it’s a class for astrologers who want to learn about karmic interpretations of a natal chart so that you can work with yourself and others in understanding how the world connects to the soul of your being.
- Thursday, February 12, 2015 Class one: The signs – Aries through Virgo
- Thursday, March 12, 2015 Class two: The signs – Libra through Pisces
- Thursday, April 9, 2015 Class three: Planets – Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, and Mars
- Thursday, May 14, 2015 Class four: Planets – Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto and Ceres
- Thursday, June 11, 2015 Class five: The houses – First through Sixth
- Thursday, July 9, 2015 Class six: The houses – Seventh through Twelfth
To get more information on classes, contact Misty at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-354-4076.